Like the seasons with no summer.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today,I was a GRADUANT

Haha yes,I was a graduant today!(:
It was quite enjoyable,though I don't know the exact reason why because we had to wait SO long before the official ceremony FINALLY started.
And my very nice father went to see me get my certificate!
But Rhea's speech was very heartwarming and nice.My dad was so impressed.Lol.
But it was so funny,especially when she talked about the "brave" student who used deoderant to kill a wasp.HAHHAAHA.
And I immediately looked at melissa and we both started laughing like mad.
But she didn't actually kill it,more of PARALYSED it.
HAHAHA.Funny memories.

Anyway,tomorrow is your big day,KOH WEN JING!!!!(:
HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF,YOU CAN DO IT(((((((:

Okay,pictures!
Prom dress-shopping day with bestie:D






And I'm so pissed,there's some error with Blogger so I'll just have to upload the Grad pics tmr!(:Or monday,along with prom photos.

BYE FOR NOW:D

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazreen said...

hello leebiex. thanks for everything! i really appreciate it a lot! :) I'm so glad that we're besties... you're 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than those fair-weather friends who only know how to play. lol. i'm glad we got in together!! REALLY GLAD. anw, the last pic of me looks a bit ghastly... like an evil ghost doll... aha.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home